Company setup in Spain

Some answers to someone willing to start a scooter hire business in Spain: 1, Is there any type of permission i need to run such a business? No specific one. You will have to register as an Autonomo or SL, get registered at the Tax office and hire the corresponding civil liability … [Read more...]

Law for Foreign investment in Spain. Bit two

Article 60. Residence visa for investors.   1. Non resident foreigns who intend to enter Spanish territory in order to make a significant capital investment may apply for entry visa, or if applicable, residence for investors.   2. Be understood as significant capital investment … [Read more...]

Limited Liability for Enterprenurs in Spain: protecting homes

A new Bill supporting entrepreneurs and their internationalization has been adopted  on July 3rd by the Congress of Deputies in Spain. This includes a new figure:  the "Limited Liability Entrepreneur" This new figure allows the individual entrepreneur prevent, under certain conditions, liability … [Read more...]

©2016 CostaLuz Lawyers. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and cookies. Copyright and disclaimer.